Thursday, September 6, 2012


I am here ... truly. 
It's getting busy.. although I swore it wouldn't...
so many projects I would like to get done.
Articles to write
string art to do for a window merchandise
baking
a few designs to sort out.
if I take a pic it's not mess




I am making notes daily for this blog and think it may be best to write one large post once a week? on a wednesday.
Will that do ? what do you think?

Does wednesday suit you.?


afternoon tea

Would you like to know how it all turned out?

going back to real life...
you know it's real life because you have already visited ikea


not too sure if it is as the next adventure is already being planned...


Yup 
Really




these passports have lots of pages... I am against waste of any kind... it would be a shame not to use them



No comments:

Post a Comment