Monday, June 18, 2012





I did have a another post for today. 
Two things made me waver


One a walk with Oil to get 4 eggs - you can buy them in singles here.
Asked what can you see


Cat poo - (it wasn't)
a dead frog - why do they get dead? do they hop slower than the cars or can't they see them
a chicken like they have on the muppets ( a white one they are rare here)


I wanted to record the chat. It's an everyday non stop one but i know it won't be like that for ever.




The second was an amazing post about the iPhone camera and the Instagram filters. 




http://beafunmum.com/2011/06/mobile-phone-camera-tips-photography
 if it's the only click you make this week you won't be disappointed.


Amazingly helpful and worth sharing. 
My task for this evening is to get my instagram happening

No comments:

Post a Comment